Classy and stunningly simple, this piece is the epitome of understated elegance. It features a single solid brass bead that hangs free-form on hand-formed brass wire, and is attached to black-gold brass chain.
- Total length of the pendant is approximately 2.5". [Please note that the bead is free-moving on the brass wire.]
- Length of the chain is 16".
- As each piece is handmade, please allow for slight variations.
- For care and shipping information, please see ABOUT page.
- Inspired by and named for the Pearl District in Portland, Oregon--a fancier part of the city.
The CITY LIGHTS collection is inspired by the magical beauty and mystery that comes to life at night in the city. Featuring lots of black and gold, with some smoky highlights, this collection is both edgy and sophisticated.
[Credit and model for last photo: Mariya Moore of Dream Like Trees.]