The JAYA pendant is a small rectangle brass with a hand-drawn, acid-etched design; the pendant is then polished, sanded, and painted. This simple piece works well worn alone, or layered with other pieces. [Matching earrings available for purchase separately.]
From the ORIGINS collection.
- The pendant measures 5/8" long and 7/16" wide.
- Antiqued brass chain, 16".
- As each piece is handmade, please allow for slight variations in your jewelry.
- For care and shipping information, please see ABOUT page.
- Inspired by and named for Petaling Jaya, the Malaysian city where our founder, Reese Lee, grew up. 'Jaya' also means 'victorious' in Malay.
The ORIGINS collection is a simple but striking black and brass jewelry collection. They feature our original designs that we hand-draw, etch and paint onto brass pieces. Each piece is an interpretation of where the founder, Reese Lee, is originally from--Malaysia--and are all named after places there, her place of origin.