Named for one of New Zealand's more well-known bird species and inspired by our trip to New Zealand, the KIWI features natural stone drops (choose from onyx, ruby zoisite, and dalmation jasper) and gold glass beads on hand-shaped brass wire. This is then attached to an oxidized brass triangle, and hung on a simple brass chain.
From the TRAVELS collection.
- The pendant measures just under 3" long and about 1.25" at its widest.
- Antiqued brass chain, 26".
- As each piece is handmade and contains natural elements, please allow for slight variations.
- For care and shipping information, please see ABOUT page.
- Inspired by the pure gorgeous-ness of New Zealand! We cannot wait to return.
The TRAVELS collection is an ever-changing collection of few-of-a-kinds and limited edition pieces, inspired both by travels and moments in everyday life.