"Stunning", "gorgeous", and "unique" are just a few of the rave reviews these earrings have received. (Not that we're boasting, or anything. Simply stating the facts. Ahem.) Titanium peach quartz have been paired with hand-cut brass fringe and a rectangular brass charm to create these Prague-inspired babes. [Matching necklace available for purchase separately.]
From the PRAHA mini collection.
- Total length of the earring is 4".
- Antiqued brass ear wire - lead- and nickel-free.
- Please note that no two quartz crystals are alike--we do our best to match the crystals.
- As each piece is handmade and contains natural elements, please allow for slight variations.
- For care and shipping information, please see ABOUT page.
- Inspired by the mystery, beauty, and history of Prague, Czech Republic, and named for Libussa (or Libuše, or Lubossa), a legendary ancestor of the Czech people.
The PRAHA mini collection is a small treasury of pieces inspired by the old beauty, history, and mystery of the Czech Republic.