Fit for royalty, this statement necklace is both regal and classy.
- Pendant is made of raw brass
- Choose from howlite (shown), lapis lazuli, or onyx
- Pendant measures approximately 4" wide and 2.5" high (from lowest to highest points)
- Gold-filled chain with brass clasp and findings, 14"
- As each piece is handmade, please allow for slight variations
- Dione is the name of one of the Nereides; she is "the divine"
The GALATEA collection is reminiscent of the beautiful beaches of Greece. Galatea is the name of one of the 50 Nereides (nymphs of the sea), and who was one of the only Nereides to become a sea goddess. Her name means "she who is milk-white" or "goddess of the calm seas".