An extremely versatile necklace, this necklace can be worn out to dinner or to a softball game.
- Pendant is made of raw brass , with gold-filled wire-wrapping
- Choose from howlite (shown), lapis lazuli, or onyx
- Pendant measures approximately 2.5" wide by 1.8" high
- Gold-filled chain with brass clasp and findings, 26"
- As each piece is handmade, please allow for slight variations
- Neso is the name of one of the Nereides; she is the Nereid of "islands".
The GALATEA collection is reminiscent of the beautiful beaches of Greece. Galatea is the name of one of the 50 Nereides (nymphs of the sea), and who was one of the only Nereides to become a sea goddess. She is the Nereid of the "milky-white" sea foam.