Statement earrings that are also classy and subtle? You got it!
- Earring is made of raw brass, with gold-filled wire wrapping and gold-filled chain detail
- Choose from howlite (shown), lapis lazuli, or onyx
- Earring measures just under 2.25" wide and 3.75" long
- Gold-filled ear wire
- As each piece is handmade, please allow for slight variations
- Psamathe is the name of one of the Nereides; she is the "goddess of sand".
The GALATEA collection is reminiscent of the beautiful beaches of Greece. Galatea is the name of one of the 50 Nereides (nymphs of the sea), and who was one of the only Nereides to become a sea goddess. She is the Nereid of the "milky-white" sea foam.