The HALO features a double-terminated quartz crystal with clean edges--so drop-dead gorgeous! We'd eat them if we could! The quartz is suspended on a simple brass ring; it is adhered to the brass, so please be gentle with this piece. Beautiful on its own or layered with other jewelry, this simple necklace is class all the way. The last photo shows how this quartz crystal can vary from shape to size.
- The pendant measures 1.25-1.5" long and about .75" at its widest point.
- Please note that no two crystals are alike.
- As each piece is handmade and contains natural elements, please allow for slight variations.
- For care and shipping information, please see ABOUT page.
- Inspired by and named for moon halos; we first saw a moon halo while on a school-related trip on the Oregon coast. Having never heard of one, it really freaked us out, but we enjoyed its beauty once we found out it was a natural phenomenon!
The TRAVELS collection is an ever-changing collection of few-of-a-kinds and limited edition pieces, inspired both by travels and moments in everyday life.