The JAYA is a pair of dainty, versatile earrings. They have a brushed, slightly distressed, industrial look, and go oh-so-well with a wide variety of styles--their simplicity gives them the power of versatility. Each piece features a hand-drawn, acid-etched design; the piece is then polished, sanded, and painted. [Matching necklace available for purchase separately.]
From the ORIGINS collection.
- Total length: just over 1.25" long. The brass tag measures 5/8" long and 7/16" wide.
- Antiqued brass ear wire - lead- and nickel-free.
- As each piece is handmade, please allow for slight variations.
- For care and shipping information, please see ABOUT page.
- Inspired by and named for Petaling Jaya, the Malaysian city where our founder, Reese Lee, grew up. 'Jaya' also means 'victorious' in Malay.
The ORIGINS collection is a simple but striking black and brass jewelry collection. They feature our original designs that we hand-draw, etch and paint onto brass pieces. Each piece is an interpretation of where the founder, Reese Lee, is originally from--Malaysia--and are all named after places there, her place of origin.