The KARLUV MOST is named after the bridge in Czech Republic it was inspired by, and is a classy stunner. Featuring oxidized brass tube arches and a single titanium peach quartz, this necklace can be worn alone or layered.
From the PRAHA mini collection.
- The pendant measures just over 2.5" wide and approximately 2.25" long (will be longer if your crystal is longer).
- No two quartz crystals are exactly alike; they will vary in size, approximately between 1.25"1.5" long and 1/2"-1/3" thick.
- Oxidized brass rolo chain, 26".
- As each piece is handmade and contains natural elements, please allow for slight variations.
- For care and shipping information, please see ABOUT page.
- Inspired by and named for Charles Bridge in Czech Republic.
The PRAHA mini collection is a small treasury of pieces inspired by the old beauty, history, and mystery of the Czech Republic.